Financial Management Associates, LLC, approaches investing and money management with two fundamental directives:
- To use a disciplined investment approach that includes asset allocation modeling, fundamental security analysis, and the following of global economic trends
- To target the maximum total return, with the minimum amount of risk, that is compatible with our clients' goals and objectives
To accomplish these two fundamental directives, Financial Management Associates, LLC, is able to utilize all types of asset classes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Domestic and International Stock Investments
- Domestic and International Bond Investments
- Individual Stocks
- Individual Bonds
- Options on Individual Stocks*
- Institutional Separate Account Management
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Cash Equivalent Investments: Treasury Bills, Short-Term CDs, Money Market Funds
Our approach begins with the identification of our clients' financial objectives and time horizon, which incorporates the dynamics of risk and return. These objectives may vary for maximizing capital gains to maximizing current income within the context of capital preservation. After the proper investment objectives have been identified, a customized investment portfolio is created with the added benefit of ongoing professional management.
We strive to provide our clients with the highest quality of personalized service, and we encourage open channels of communication. We are responsive to any changes in our clients' needs and are prepared to adjust their investment portfolios accordingly.
*A current options disclosure document can be obtained
by calling James M. Morris at 781-934-7880.